Chitika

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I am back.

It has been about 18 months since my last post. In that time we've gone through another flood that destroyed our house for us but luckily we were able to sell our house and move on into a wonderful house with our children. The new house is high and dry, has a great lawn to play in, and is close to the nearby parks for Haylee and AJ.

Wendy and I are very happy in our new place and feel like getting out of our old place is a blessing. We have moved on and are happy to have done so.

Soon I will be starting a new chapter in my life and hopefully posting information about what I am learning and what I am doing with my new team. It is time for a change and I look forward to the challenges ahead as well as the rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment